Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 01.

Although this is a few days late, this is intended to come before class on wednesday.  I have not had a writing class in awhile, but in high school I really enjoyed it so hope to keep that feeling towards this class as well :) I am super excited for this semester to get started and in full swing as well! I found the video that we watched on how writing was changing along with technology so neat.  Something that I had never really thought of, but when I do think about it, it makes perfect sense!  So far this class seems like it will be really neat and I am excited to learn more about technologies this semester!

-miner moments.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will be able to get the most out of our class as well! Just take what you are interested in and use that to keep you motivated with our projects.

    ReplyDelete