Friday, January 14, 2011

Lost & Found.

It's truly amazing the wonderful things the big man upstairs can do.  I left my wallet - yes, my keys, license, ID, credit cards, and bus pass - in a cab recently and was called this afternoon that they had been returned to the east lansing police department.  After giving up all hope this afternoon with ever finding them again it was by far the best news when I got a call saying it was Deputy ______  from the police department - how ironic right? best news coming from the police! I am now happily reunited with all the things in my wallet including my keys and therefore will not owe the $75 to get it all replaced - my roomies were happy as well!
I am still without my camera but in this case, am happier with what is found than what is still lost.  This has been a great end to my week of many mixed emotions and am excited for this long weekend to rest, relax, and yes, already catch up on homework.

RIP purple camera, you were loved and will be missed.

-miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment