Friday, January 28, 2011

Friends :)

My old best friend Taylor came up to visit me yesterday and it was awesome! Although she was running late, and I had somewhere to be, it was great to catch up and get some dinner.  I was so nice to have that comfort and just be myself with someone I have known for so long.  I truly miss that since being at college, and cannot wait to get into the "grove" of things where I can find that again.  Missing all my girl friends lead to spending my morning watching the greatest TV series ever, Friends.  LOVE that show.  At home I have all 10 seasons, and in our dorm, we currently have 4, we're working up.  
So excited for this weekend as my boyfriend is coming up:) and we're going to the MSU vs. Indiana game on sunday - our first basketball game - SO EXCITED! 

-miner moments. 

1 comment: