Friday, February 4, 2011

Pre-SNOWDAY

Class is cancelled tomorrow!! SNOW DAY:D - just had to quick share my excitement :P

Just completed the online portion and am getting a little worried.  I really hope that my group gets there stuff together and we can give a great presentation.  I have procrastinated far to much and need to start my article, but am excited about it none the less.  We chose a topic that interests me and I don't know why it has been such a struggle to complete this stuff.  Hopefully my snow day will be productive tomorrow and I can get some much needed time to finish my work.
As far as my article #1 goes, I am also excited for that.  Although I am not completely certain as to what I am writing, it will be about texting and driving, something that I feel very strongly about and want others to  know and share with me.

Other than that, my week has been busy... gotta go :)

-miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment