Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ready, Set...

After 5 weeks of class, we are presenting our group projects tomorrow.  I feel as though this has been the longest project ever.  I am really excited however as I believe my group is very prepared.  We ran over our presentation earlier tonight and things seemed to go well.  Although things never seem to go as rehersed, I feel as though we are each strong enough people that we won't break down to peer pressue - or at least I hope :).  Our topic is BlackBerry vs. iPhone which I think students will find interesting, it is technological and used every day by many students.  I have the role of giving the BlackBerry flaws, which was much harder than sounds.  I could easily find information on a flaw in peoples blogs, tweets, or facebook statuses, however had the hardest time finding information from a reliable source.  I sure hope my articles are enough!

Wish us luck on this presentation!

- miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment