Friday, February 4, 2011

Olin. AKA My new Job

Work started this week! I mean, i have been training for a little over two weeks, so was very excited when I finally finished and was able to start.  Although it's not the most exciting stuff, its good enough and gives me a check at the end of the week.
I do paperwork, copies, and filing for people that work in the office, and with a little more experience, will be trained to be a receptionist.  Not to shabby for a job during college I feel.

This weekend is Lil' Sibs weekend, so once again my sister is coming up which I am super excited for! Love that girl, she's like my best friend and miss her like crazy :) I love my close family:D

Thats really all.  This week has been crazy and the snow day was amazing however I did not do the work I should have knowing the deadlines coming up :\

-miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment