Saturday, February 26, 2011

GNO

Girls Night Out!!!!

This weekend was the first weekend of the year - VERY SAD - that all four of my roommates were home (in our dorm).  It is so so so weird but so very exciting.  We each have such different lives and hectic lives that it has never worked out, but this weekend it did!  Two of my roommates (the 2 I'm living with next year) were friends coming into this, so it has been very difficult to get myself into their friendship with all of us always being on opposite schedules, but this was great! I have had my doubts for next year, but this really does give me hope that everything will be good.  They're two awesome girls and it simply takes time to get to know each other - although half way into 2nd semester does seem to be pushing it...

Less than 1 week until spring break!! Sooooooo excited to go down to florida and stay with my grandparents! Something relaxing, cheap and warm.  All of the necessities I need.

:D
- miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment