Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CHI-town :)

This weekend is the annual PBLI (professional business leadership institute), for the business frat I am a part of, Alpha Kappa Psi.  I am so so so excited for it! It's in Chicago, my favorite city I have ever been to, and it's with some of my favorite people in the group.  I am signed up for the sessions, which are held all day saturday, and are there to teach us about becoming not only a better leader in the business world as well as school, but also becoming a better brother.  To add onto that, the rest of the time is "free-time", which means shopping :) It is so fun to just walk down michigan ave and no only people watch, but also window shop. 
Every summer my grandma, sister and myself take the train to chicago and spend the day just walking around - mostly shopping - but also just taking in all of the different ways people live.  Its so incredible the differences from Lansing, to Chicago and then to my hometown, Holland.  It's for sure an eye opener, but I love it any way and would love to someday work and live in Chicago. 

- miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment