Wednesday, February 23, 2011

editer.

Today in class we spent most of the time editng eachothers second articles.  I was for the most part happy with the class day because I enjoy reading other peoples work.  I think it is important to learn from others writting and is a great way to do both by editing eachothers work.  It is so easy to tell what works and what doesn't work by reading someone else's paper, which then helps to write an even stronger paper.  I enjoyed class today.  I felt it was relaxing and useful.  I was a nice spin off of the previous classes where everything seemed to be almost crazy with all of the group project stuff.  This was something I could do on my own, and hold myself accountable for, just the way I like it.  I have also been revising my draft edited by the highschooler, which I have really enjoyed.  I liked that she gave me a little insight into herself and described how my story helped her.  She explained that she had signed over an agreement not to text and drive which is something I find pretty neat. 
No worries, after this week we will have a new project and I will be done going on my rants (sp?) about texting and driving.

-miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment