Friday, February 4, 2011

PROCRASTINATION. :(

This week was full of the awful "P" word in which I will not say.  It's friday and I have just finished my article #1, I have been working on it all week but have really been struggling with putting my thoughts onto paper.  I have so much information to share, but just could not figure out an appropriate way to share it - hopefully what I choose was good!
I went with telling a story about a girl who was texting and driving and it ended very badly, I feel as though that is more appropriate for high schooler and the message will be better delivered, where as an informational letter is more appropriate for adults, which will be my article #2.

Still in the process of finishing my group assignments, I guess this is what overwhelmed feels like!
Ready for the WEEKEND :D

-miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment