Saturday, February 12, 2011

Homie Home Home

I finally went home! After going home very often 1st semester, this has been a huge break for me! I love my family and really do miss being home with them everyday.  I often times find myself jealous of my sister for doing stuff with them.  Guess I didn't realize what I had before it was gone.  Either way I still love being at school, I guess I'm just trying to say I realize how much family means to me :)
This weekend is winterfest for my sister so it was really fun seeing her all dressed up! That was one of my favorite parts of high school and look forward to the formal dances my fraternity will have.  My family has also completely redone our family room which is wild! We have lived in this house for 10-15 years and now it is completely different, so it's just something that I can't stop thinking about and is in a way just fun to look at because it feels so different. 
Tonight I'm going out with the boy for valentines dinner :) I think we're going to grand haven for the night so that should be fun - usually is as I'm a very lucky girl :D

- miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment