Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What reflection?

I have never writen a "reflection" article after writing two informational articles.  This is very new to me.  Reading the new article was a complete mind opener for me as well.  If I had not done this weeks online homework, I would have recieved a much lower grade on my reflection article.  I did not realize the amount of information I would be able to put into a paper based off of a paper I had already done.  For me, it has always been write a paper, and then never see it again, so this is something I think that could be really cool, and hope to succeed at it and get a good grade :) (I suppose not much different than anything else we've been doing).  Although I am not a huge fan of homework - not a big surprise there - I really did enjoy this weeks, as I was able to pull so much out of it and learn from it. 
Due date for the articles I feel like I have been spending so much time with is finally this friday which is approching very fast.  I suppose it's time for me to stop procrastinating the part of the work I like least and finish my articles up so they are ready to turn in by the deadline!

-miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment