Thursday, January 20, 2011

LIGHT at the end of the tunnel.

It's so close, yet so far away.
My sister is coming up for the weekend and I am super excited. We had a rough weekend last night, as I hurried home to find that my kitty needed to be put down because of her breathing issues.  She either had leukemia, or a cyst on her heart that was causing breathing problems and both were virtually untreatable.  My house has just not been the place for pets if you want them long term :(
Anyway. She is coming and I am pumped.  I have a ton of work to get done before she gets here so I can have fun with her, but it will be worth it!
I am a new user of Pandora, but LOVE it! I have it on all of my things now and am always listening to music :) Yay for technology - and free too!!

- miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment