Monday, January 17, 2011

an HR's worst nightmare.

I enjoyed the work online that I just finished.  I enjoyed reading over the sample cover letters as they were - for the most part - a good example of what not to do.  In some ways it was funny, but also sad.  Is that what people are really sending in? Or did our teacher do a good job of making a few up? Sadly, I believe we know the answer to that question.  To top of this enjoyable homework assignment, it asked us to create a powerpoint! Although I am not used to answering questions in a power point kind of response, it is fun to do and something I could definitely get used to!
Although I at first could not find all of this online work, with the help of a classmate I was able to find and complete the assignment successfully! A major check of the list on my to-do's tonight after a fabulous weekend of procrastination :S

Happy Martin Luther King Day, I hope you all enjoyed your day off as I did mine  :)

- miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment