Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chocolate Bunny!!

Easter Weekend!!

Headed home this weekend and am pretty excited.  I feel like I did just see my family - although it was a few weeks ago, compared to how much I've seen them this semester, this feels crazy that I already get to see them again! 
I've begun moving my things out of the dorm and goodness I over packed when moving in.  I am finding stuff that I remember thinking was so important to bring but have not used at all.  Average girl I suppose.... Moving has gotten me sad though.  I didn't realize how much I liked living here and being on my own.  This summer is about to be weird as it's back to curfews and asking permission on everything - who knows maybe things will change?! I am super excited to move home just to be close to friends and family again but I am so going to miss EL and am already super excited for next semester and moving back. 
It's also hard to believe that I am already scheduling for next semester! Things are happening far to quickly as I am used to figuring out classes in the fall.  I already have my apartment, classes and job figured out for the fall! Oh how things seem to fall in place :)

Life is good and the big man upstairs is really taking care of me!

- miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment