Thursday, April 14, 2011

practice practice practice!

As a part of greek week, there are two dance performances - MTV night, and songfest.  I am a part of songfest this year and it is quite a change from my dance team in high school.  I feel like we have been practicing FOREVER and some people still don't know the dance :( It's frustrating to say the least.  However, last night we had a very long (and productive!) practice and I left feeling better than I ever have about the piece. 
I was honestly embarrassed to be in it and nervous to perform, but with it coming together, I truly believe that we will make less fools of ourselves and it could be fun! So now I'm pretty excited :-)
This weekend consists of Greek Week things for the most part - which is why I cannot go home to see my sister all dressed up for prom.  Super sad about that! I have a four day weekend yet will be so occupied with the practices before the performance on sunday I'm sure it will not feel like it. 

ONLY 2 WEEKS OF CLASS LEFT!!! then it's off to Germany and Austria with my Mom! SO excited :)

- miner moments.

1 comment:

  1. Whoohoo! Have a wonderful time and see as much as you can while visiting.

    ReplyDelete