Monday, April 11, 2011

overwhelmed.

I have come down with a bad cold and on top of that am overwhelmed largly.  I suppose with summer coming up so quick my focus abilities have continued to decrease and it has become tough for me to focus and study which then leads to cramming - not something I am proud of, or good at.  To add to this focus issue, I have recently caught a cold, and I cannot remember the last time I had a cold but sure don't like it.  On top of the cold is the beautiful weather, one of the better parts of my weekend.  It was wonderfully warm and I was wonderfully stuck inside trying to focus and not get my roommates sick.  Overall, a very not productive weekend to say the least. 
Greek week is also being held this weekend and was where I was all night friday night - literally.  I'm sure it didn't help with the cold, but as a part of being in the greek system, we are required to attend the greek week events, and relay for life kicked it off friday night.  Being my first time, it was a learning experience to say the least.  I learned it is much more fun when more people are there, when I am awake, and when I keep myself busy with something.  My night was dull as all I wanted to do was sleep my cold off, but the few times I did get involved, things seemed to go better. 
Overall this week should go by pretty quick because I am super busy, but it's also going to be a stressful one.  Here goes!

- miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment