Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easy as Weebly

Preparing for the final and thinking about my presentation I had no idea what I would chose.  I considered making a website but never thought I would find something so easy and helpful to create with!  I was able to make a home page as well as add tabs so easily.  I could choose what I wanted to background to be, as well as my theme throughout the site making it very easy to follow a pattern and help to not make the site cluttered.  I was able to up load documents, and although not how I would have put them, am still happy that I was able to set them up like they were.  I was even more impressed with the ability to add a slide show.  I simply re-saved my slide show as pictures and was able to upload them "piece-of-cake" to one of my tabs within the site.  It amazes me the things the internet and technology can do!!

Check out my site: http://minermoments.weebly.com/
:)

-miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment