Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What If??

As part of the online session this week, we were asked to discus changes we would make to the WRA 110 course.  I really did enjoy this course and learned about myself, my strengths, and my time management - possibly not what the goal was however I'm satisfied.  I really enjoyed the fact that it was part online and part in class.  I was able to do work at my pace but still receive weekly help.  I have never taken a course completely online so can't compare it to all courses, but will definitely look for similar courses in the future.
As far as the work goes, it was most defiantly manageable - at times difficult and overwhelming, but what class isn't?  I enjoyed the cover letter project the most as it was something completely new to me and something I see myself getting a lot of use out of in the future with looking for a job or internship.  I really did not enjoy the research paper and my grade was reflected.  I found that assignment most difficult and had a very hard time putting my thoughts into words and onto paper.  Overall, each assignment was something to learn from and I felt useful.

- miner moments.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely appreciate your comments and those from your classmates to help me consider how I can make the class even better the next time. Overwhelming feelings though I probably can never fully resolve - sadly.

    ReplyDelete