Wednesday, April 13, 2011

remix

For class today we mainly worked on peer reviewing each others Re/mix projects/rough drafts - something that is way helpful! It's so nice being able to look at other peoples work to help generate ideas for your own project.  The only down side to this is I am still currently sitting in class staring out of the window of this beautiful sunny day :(
Many people are either using powerpoint or a video to create their visual.  I have never used the iVideo on my mac before, but when I started it was SUPER easy so that made me excited.  I have found pictures as well as the song that I wanted to use in the video however cannot seem to find pictures that hold the same common theme.  I want the video to hold some realistic things and I think that if the video is all of different people and shots it's going to be very tough to come across as believable.  I also am struggling with pulling a video offline and using it in my video.  I will continue to work on it however throughout the weekend and am really hoping this turns our great because it was something i was for sure excited for!

- miner moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment